13 November, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my Blog.

I decided to start this for many reasons. They came after I made a few resolutions to better myself:
1. To learn as much as I can.
2. To help as many people as I can.
3. To find the truth.
4. To defy evil in all its forms.

So this blog hopes to celebrate things which I think are good, fun and particularly interesting and also show up areas which we should all work together to change for the better.

I'll probably come along with many more reasons for this blog and more of my own resolutions to better myself and the world.
I think that if I can keep my life going along this path and document it as much as possible then things might just turn out OK. Call me foolish, but I think I can make a difference (somehow).

No comments:

Post a Comment